Friday 10 May 2013

Filled Under:

You can't see the future, but atleast always be in motion

I have realized I can't see all there is for me in the future, but i need to let go of all my fears and follow my passion one bit at a time (no matter how slow and small).
The idea of letting go is like driving at night. Your headlights can only see the next few hundred feet in front of you. That can be enough to get you where you're going. However, you do have to have some idea of the direction you want to go. Even if it's the wrong direction, it's generally better to be in motion than not. Momentum makes the journey easier than remaining idle. You can always correct your course along the way.

That said, just because we have a passion, vision, and goal of where we want to end up doesn't mean that a yellow brick road will be conveniently be lit every step of the way. 

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN




0 comments:

Post a Comment